Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Alright

It was alright, I don't get it though... it seems like most people here just like it because they can say "oh wow I've seen that in a flash before!" There wasn't really much animation, and it usually was just tweens and people moving there heads up and blinking.
Plus the song wasnt very good.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Copy

The only part I laughed at was when Naomi said "SNAKE, HURT YOURSELF!"

The rest was a total copy of ego. Maybe if you hadn't stolen half of those jokes, and had some better voice acting, I would have been kinder to the animation.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Honestly

Obviously you're definitely not one to ctritique egoraptor. Sure, his flash's sometimes aren't very funny, sure they talk fast, but that doesn't give you the right to make parody him in such a degrading way(especially this pile of garbage "animation"). One thing egoraptor has over you is respect, which is something you'll never achieve.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Nice

A fun game. I enjoyed the level of interactivity with the levels. One thing, though, is the animation looked pretty bad. Other then that, I can't wait for an improved number 2. Good job.

Beat the Rush Beat the Rush

Well

The game itself is a little boring, I wouldn't play it for for more then 2 lives, but something that spotted my eye that I really like. You get back to every reply, which is a great way to build a good fan base. The whole reason bungie is succsesful is because they are so close to there fanbase. So I give it a 7.

The Ultimate Zelda64 Quiz The Ultimate Zelda64 Quiz

Nice

It was kinda easy, but overall a good quiz. I say make a new one, with questions only a true zelda fan would know :P

RyuXKen responds:

That sounds like a good idea!
I didn't think people would have done so well to begin with lol.
but i see there are true zelda fans out there!