Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Alright

It was alright, I don't get it though... it seems like most people here just like it because they can say "oh wow I've seen that in a flash before!" There wasn't really much animation, and it usually was just tweens and people moving there heads up and blinking.
Plus the song wasnt very good.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Copy

The only part I laughed at was when Naomi said "SNAKE, HURT YOURSELF!"

The rest was a total copy of ego. Maybe if you hadn't stolen half of those jokes, and had some better voice acting, I would have been kinder to the animation.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Honestly

Obviously you're definitely not one to ctritique egoraptor. Sure, his flash's sometimes aren't very funny, sure they talk fast, but that doesn't give you the right to make parody him in such a degrading way(especially this pile of garbage "animation"). One thing egoraptor has over you is respect, which is something you'll never achieve.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

OH LAWD

I loved all of that.

DONKEYBONG

Phoenix Awesome Phoenix Awesome

Original plz

Basically, you just stole jokes from egoraptor. There was really nothing to do with the game. Maybe be a little more original?

Chilendrian sketch flash Chilendrian sketch flash

Above average

I don't really think you should have submitted something that looks so unfinished. I mean you could just as easily have done that in EZYtoon. But beside that, the animtion was above par. Maybe a little less naruto, though.

drandula responds:

This was sketch, ok?
Not the finished version. Because I will make new lines etc. Only sketch, how it goes.

Untitled Mario Movie Untitled Mario Movie

Okay

Twas okay. Nothing too funny. the Katamari ball was pretty fail, but animated nicely. But then again, those probably weren't your sprites. Sounds was above average though, so a six star.

Duck on a Bike Duck on a Bike

????

Uhhhh It was okay, I guess. Maybe add some more people next time?

Spiral Spiral

Weird

A nice little effect. You get a 7 star sticker.

A Time With Lemon Man A Time With Lemon Man

Epic

The lemon man drawing was pure comedy. Make somthing like that in a longer animation and I GARAUNTE it will get featured.